- Search by event name, event type or location and enter your preferred pick-up location.
- See a list of journeys near your chosen pick-up location.
- Select a journey, or if you can’t see a journey you want to travel on, request a new one.
Requesting a journey
- Simply tell us the journey you would like us to run and, where relevant, what event you’re headed to. If we receive enough requests for the same journey, we will load it onto the website as a requested journey and send you the link by email.
- Don’t worry, if we can’t list your journey we’ll send you plenty of alternative options to make sure you get to where you want to go.
Reserving a seat on a requested journey
- If demand for your requested journey is still building, you can register your interest by reserving one or more seats.
- You will be presented with the price for the journey and you will need to enter your card details, email address and passenger information. Payment will only be taken once the journey is confirmed. A confirmation email will be sent to you confirming the reservation.
- Don’t forget to share on social media. You can help guarantee your requested journey by encouraging friends and family to register interest in reserving seats on the same journey.
- If enough people reserve seats on a requested journey, we will change the status of the journey to confirmed. This means we will definitely operate that journey and your reservation will become a confirmed journey at the price specified at the reservation stage. We will automatically take payment of the price from the card details entered at the reservation stage and send you your ticket and confirmation via email.
- Please make sure there is enough money on your card for the payment to go through. If we are unable to take payment we will not be able to issue you a ticket, and we may be delayed in guaranteeing your travel.
- We will provide you with a minimum of 72 hours notice if there has not been enough demand to operate your requested journey. If this happens, we will not take any payment from you. We will also give you plenty of alternative options to make sure you get to where you want to go.
- We will email you your ticket. You don’t need to print your ticket (although you can if you prefer). Simply show it to the driver on your phone (but please make sure your battery is charged – you will not be allowed to travel if you cannot show your ticket).
Booking a seat on a confirmed journey
- If your selected journey is already confirmed, great news! There are already enough passengers for this service to operate.
- All you need to do is purchase your ticket and enjoy your journey!
Amendments and Cancellations
- Due to the on-demand nature of this service, it is not possible to cancel or amend your booking once payment has been taken. It is also not possible to cancel or amend a reservation on a requested journey once you have submitted your reservation request and card details.